Friday, September 11, 2009

Thinspo

I have a ton of bad news... but that's a plus. It motivated me to find a ton of thinspo to share with everyone.

Current weight: 157.3lbs / 71.3kg

Apparently 500 calories a day isn't doing the trick. Of course, this is with no additional exercise. I gained almost a pound after eating for three days. I'm going to jump down to 300 calories per day and add in an hour of physical activity. If I still don't see results, it's back to the water fast!

I changed my goal weight since I like the idea of double digits... but just barely, so 99lbs / 44.9kg it is. I'm feeling pretty bummed out. It was difficult to only eat 500 calories. If I'm not eating at all it seems easier since I can tell myself, "Nope. You can't have a thing. Pretend your lips are sewn shut." But when I can have a little of this and that? The temptation is too great. It even affects my mood! Hopefully going down to 300 calories will make it easier. I won't feel like such a fatass for eating so much. Here's some thinspo!
















More to come later. I want to be 145lbs already! Then I'll feel like I'm really making progress. I hope I can hit 130lbs by Halloween. I have two months to drop 25lbs or so. That should be easy, right? Starve on!


No comments:

Post a Comment