Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thinspo, Vitamins

Yes! Exercise really is helping. I'm trying to find fun ways to do it.

Current weight: 156.4lbs / 70.9kg

I hula hooped forever. Browsing around the internet said you burn around 150 to 200 calories per 30 minutes! That's great because I did it off and on for about three hours. I had no idea how intense it could be. My abs were sore, my legs got all tense, and my arms burned from holding them up in the air. I had a slice of pepperoni pizza (wow! 220 calories!) and a glass of milk (75 calories.) I also walked around the mall for a few hours and ran around an arcade. I felt light headed a few times but no loss of energy.

A while back I said that I'd post about vitamins but I never got around to it. Currently I take vitamin E and a generic multi-vitamin... but I keep reading that certain other things help suppress your appetite and/or increase your metabolism. I promise I will look into this over the next few days and report back!

Thinspo! Theme for today is legs.















Starve on. You're on the way to being beautiful. [:

No comments:

Post a Comment