Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Reverse Thinspo

That number keeps going down. My spirits keep lifting up. Every day I feel better, happier, stronger, better, more beautiful. By tomorrow I should be thinner than I have ever been. I'm getting closer to my goal!

Current weight: 156.0lbs / 70.7kg

Today I had 1/3 cup Special K with Blueberries (35 calories) with 1/4 cup of skim milk (25 calories.) I plan on getting tons of exercise tonight because I'm going to a theme park. I've also been hulahooping like there's no tomorrow. My abs feel amazingly sore and my arms hurt all the time. I still don't feel any loss of energy. In fact, I feel more energized and find myself sleeping less.

I used to easily sleep for 9 hours a day and I'd wake up still feeling lethargic. Sometimes I'd even take a nap in the afternoon. Now I go to bed and wake up six or seven hours later feeling refreshed and awake. My sleeping schedule is pretty much normal again. Maybe it's because by restricting my food consumption I've forced myself to eat healthier. Instead of having fast food all the time I'm eating small portions of fruits and vegetables.

Speaking of which, my friends went to Taco Bell so I got a random combo and sat back in the car with everyone while they ate. I unwrapped everything. I shuffled wrappers around and drank some water. In the midst of conversation I crumpled the wrapper around my uneaten tacos and tossed them in the bag. "I'm hungrier than I thought. Good thing I got the combo instead of just that taco!" No one noticed a thing.

This is the advantage of being a fatass. I used to be 40lbs heavier than I am now and had a huge appetite. I would never pass up a chance to go out and eat. Because of my old eating habits, people don't question the shady things that I do with food today (not that anyone sees any of it.) Even if they did, all I'd have to do is say... "That taco tasted weird. But it's cool, I still have my nachos."

Having a special relationship with food is making me a pretty good liar. :/ I'm not sure how I feel about that. I guess it's all right because in the end I'm only lying to myself.

Thinspo for today will be... things that make you smile! And a lot of reverse thinspo to laugh at.






No comments:

Post a Comment