Sunday, September 27, 2009

Thinspo Icons

Just a small update since I'm on break at work right now. I weighed myself before I headed out the door and was pleased with the results. Seems like my new plan is working out pretty well so far! [:

Current weight: 157.4lbs / 71.2kg

Lost almost a pound in a day... not too shabby! Stuck to the exercise and stayed under 500 calories. I had two servings of Arizona Green Tea (180 calories total) and a cup of egg drop soup at the end of my work shift (70 calories.) 250 for the day! Did an hour of yoga in the morning and walked to and from work instead of taking the car (it's about 3 miles each way, so 6 miles total.) I'm feeling accomplished.

At least a pound per day! I can do that! It seems really reasonable now. I'm considering changing my long term goal. My vegetarian roommate brought over a very thin (and beautiful) friend who weighed in at 94lbs (42.6kg). Sadly... that person still seemed unattractive to me from certain angles. I couldn't help but think, "If only you lost a few more pounds! You'd be perfect!" That can't be healthy. I can't believe I'm silently judging people... and so harshly... it genuinely bothers me at some level.

I also have to keep in mind that this person was about two inches shorter than me. Maybe lowering my goal isn't such a good idea. I want to look thin and amazing, not emaciated and ill. I'll give it more thought as I work.

Took me long enough to get around to it, am I right? [; Here it is! Theme for now is icons!

No comments:

Post a Comment