Monday, October 5, 2009

Thinspo

I post from work a lot. I guess this place has a lot of down time. That number is still going down and I'm excited. I finally hit the 135lb mark and have now officially gone below it. Now I'm looking forward to 130lbs. I'm almost there. I bet I can hit it by this upcoming weekend. [:

Current weight: 149.8lbs / 67.9kg

Wasted almost all of my calories on a single bag of Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies (280 calories.) Has about six Oreo-sized cookies. They were totally worth it. I'm feeling the sugar rush and actually looking forward to working until 11:00pm tonight.

I think we need some thinspo. Theme this time is "real girls." I run into that a lot when I'm looking for thinspo myself... so I figured I'd put up a few. [:











No comments:

Post a Comment