Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Layout Change, Thinspo

I messed around with my layout just a little bit. I made everything wider so my pictures and polls would stop getting chopped off. I tried to keep the whole thing within an 800 pixel width so people of every screen resolution could be happy. My profile changed slightly. I considered joshing the colors around but I quite like the gloomy atmosphere in here. It makes me think of rainy days. [:

The poll regarding topics of interest closed a few weeks ago. Here are the results in case you missed it:

I guess I need to start posting more pictures! I have a pretty large collection but I usually hoard them all to myself because I'm a greedy little devil. (That's not true. I just don't want my blog to turn into one of those 100% thinspiration photo ones.) There's nothing wrong with a site that caters to that sort of thing - Heaven knows I have a thousand of them bookmarked - but this place is supposed to be about documenting my ascent into something better. I'll do my best to combine the two.

I think I do pretty well with tips and useful sites. They're sort of thrown in together since they go hand in hand. "This is what you can do to lose weight and this is where I learned about it" is the usual format. Personal entries came in third place. It's good to know that I can safely continue that without losing too many readers.

I'm trying to do some research about scents that help to curb hunger. I'm not talking about things that are so repulsive they'd make anyone want to stop eating (dirty-cat-litter-box scented candles, the next new thing)... just subtle scents that subconsciously lead the mind in a different direction. See this post for my findings. [:

Now for the pictures! The theme is "buddies." [:
















No comments:

Post a Comment