Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fasting, Before and After Thinspo

I was at my lowest weight of 118lbs (53.5kg) not so long ago. I'm at 125lbs (56.7kg) now (which is nothing considering that I was at 132lbs (59.9kg) a few days ago.) I decided that I wasn't losing fast enough so the solution was simple: stop eating all together. Water only!

I'm 36 hours into this fast and I haven't lost a thing. When I started I was 125.2lbs. I weighed myself before bed and I had gone up to 125.6lbs! I weighed myself when I woke up and I was back at 125.2lbs.

I'm at work now but I plan to hit the scale as soon as I get home. If I haven't lost I'll make a B-line for the gym. If I've lost I'll make a B-line for the gym anyway because this is bullshit and I can do better.

Anyone else have such shitty results with fasting?

In my experience it's much more better and effective to restrict. I don't know why I gave in and fasted this time. I guess I was just desperate to really feel like I was making progress. Fasting makes me feel empty, weak, light headed and all the rest of it... but I never have anything to show for it. On top of that, I end up gaining anything I miraculously managed to lose as soon as I eat a bite of food. Who knew half an apple could weigh half a pound?

Damn you, body. If you want me to be "healthy" you'll start giving me the results I need. If you showed me that I could eat and lose weight then I'd continue to eat. But you're incapable, and so I can't eat. (A more logical person would say, "Hey doofus. That's a sign that you need to eat. Your body is obviously malfunctioning due to lack of food. It's showing you that it needs to eat." To you I say, "This is my experiment so fuck off. No one said it would be easy.")

"Decisions, oh decisions, are to be made and not fought for... I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not."

Have some before and after thinspo. [:






















































No comments:

Post a Comment