Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Water, Thinspo, Bath Diet

This article about water and what you should drink is pretty interesting. It has five main basic points.

1. Don't drink anymore soda.
2. Drink the right amount of water every day. You can use this calculator to figure it out.
3. If you want a smoothie, have a dairy based one.
4. Avoid juice drinks at tea, there's too much sugar.
5. If you want coffee, have actual coffee and not a coffee based drink (latte, frappuccino, etc.)

It goes into a lot of detail about average annual weight loss and what not. I think it's pretty educational. I'm really bad with taking in enough water because when you kill your appetite you also lose a lot of your drive to feel thirst. ]:



I've seen a bunch of talk about the "half bath diet" floating around. It has popped up in a few magazine articles and there's some chat about it on various forums. It sounds pretty simple. I'd give it a try if I didn't dislike the idea of bathing so much. All you do is fill a tub with enough hot water to cover your lower body. Keep your upper body out of the water, relax, and sweat away for as long as you can stand it. I guess it's the same idea as a sauna or sweat detox.

Some people (including myself) argue that it's only good for distracting yourself. I'm guilty of taking a shower when I'm hungry since it's so time consuming and forces to me to focus on other things. If anyone gives it a shot, let me know how it goes? Does it actually do anything for you or was it just a good distraction from food? [:

Theme for thinspiration is faceless pictures. Enjoy! ♥

































No comments:

Post a Comment