Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Survey, Eating Plan, Thanksgiving Fast

I found this survey while I was browsing around. It's pretty neat so I thought I'd share it with everyone! Feel free to post one of your own, of course. [:

Size: 7 (US)
Age: Teens
Highest Weight: 175lbs
Lowest Weight: 130lbs
Goal Weight: 99lbs

Favorite Diet Food?
Miso soup, pickles, cold bottled water, green tea, Diet Mountain Dew.

Favorite Binge Food?
Taco Bell, pizza, filet mingon, chocolate chip cookies, cream cheese.

Favorite Exercise?
Any type of yoga or pilates, running and swimming are good too if I'm able.

Thinspo?
Real girl and the occassional scene. I secretly love J-rock and K-pop stars too.

What Makes You Slip Up?
When I'm hanging out with friends and everyone else is eating, sometimes I just get too comfortable and go for it.

What Makes You Strong?
When I'm upset in some way. It drives me not to eat because I already feel physically sick if I'm crying or really angry. Now that I'm thin enough for people to start saying, "Wow! You've lost a lot of weight and it looks great!" That helps a ton too.

When Did It Start?
September 2009.

Does Anyone Know?
Anyone who reads this does!

Do You Want Help?
"The first step is admitting you have a problem." Starving isn't the problem, it's the solution. Why would I want help for something that doesn't need to be fixed?

How Many Calories Do You Consume A Day?
At some point in time my goal was 300 or less, but realistically I think it's around 700. That will change soon. (:

What Do You See When You Look In The Mirror?
Progress. Change. Hope. I guess I think I'm Obama?

Are You In A Relationship?
No, but being single is okay.

Is It For Attention?
I think someone other than the Internet would know if that was the case. :/

Are You The Fat Or Thin One Out Of Your Friends?
Now-a-days I'm on the thin side, but I'm not the thinnest.

Are You Depressed?
I wouldn't say so.

Ever Tried To Commit Suicide?
I like me too much to try.

Ever Been To A Psychologist?
Several times back in the day.

Are You On Any Medication?
None that have to do with my mental state.

I AM -
[ ] anorexic
[x] ednos
[ ] bulimic
[ ] living off diet pills
[ ] hungry
[x] thirsty
[x] drinking something
[ ] eating something
[ ] under 100lbs
[x] starving myself
[ ] participating in a fast
[ ] vegan

PEOPLE -
[ ] ask if I’m anorexic/bulimic
[x] call me fat
[ ] say I’m skinny
[ ] say I’m ugly
[x] say I’m pretty
[x] spread rumors about me
[ ] force me to eat
[x] say I eat too much
[ ] wish I’d eat more
[x] don't know I'm anorexic/bulimic
[ ] have tried to stop me

I WISH -
[x] I was thin
[x] I had a better body
[ ] I didn't have to eat
[x] I could control myself
[x] I was under 110lbs
[ ] I could avoid food
[ ] I could hide what I am
[x] I wasn’t fat
[x] I was prettier
[ ] I could stop being ana/mia
[ ] I had a boy/girlfriend
[ ] I could disappear

I LOVE -
[ ] feeling hungry
[x] seeing a difference
[ ] shaking
[x] being weak (but strong at the same time)
[x] losing weight
[ ] being anorexic/bulimic
[x] green tea
[ ] diet pills
[x] being able to turn down food
[x] feeling good about myself

I HATE -
[ ] when people stare
[x] being asked questions
[ ] having to eat
[ ] being single
[x] wearing short skirts
[x] being fat
[ ] looking ugly
[ ] feeling this way
[ ] fat people

I NEED -
[x] more support
[ ] people to stay out of my business
[ ] more friends
[x] someone to know
[x] less food
[x] more water
[x] a gym membership
[ ] to lose 50 lbs
[x] to lose 30 lbs
[ ] to lose 10 lbs

Also, I figured I'd post what my new eating plan is. If anyone wants to join me they are more than welcome! I hope this schedule will slowly help me adjust to eating much less so I can lose more quickly. I can have as much water and 0 calorie drinks as I want. O:

WEEK 1
November 11th - Saturday 14th

Breakfast, 200 calories or less. (Lite Blueberry Oatmeal with 1/2 cup orange juice, 1/3 cup special K with 1/3 cup skim milk, etc.)
Lunch, 100 calories or less. (One small bag of chips, one package of 100 calorie cookies, one cup of juice, etc.)
Dinner, 300 calories or less. (1/2 cup rice with soy sauce and 1/2 cup egg drop soup, 2 slices of lunch meat with 1/2 potato and 0 calorie butter substitute, etc.)
600 calories total.


WEEK 2
Sunday 15th - Saturday 21st

Breakfast, 200 calories or less. (Lite Blueberry Oatmeal with 1/2 cup orange juice, 1/3 cup special K with 1/3 cup skim milk, etc.)
Small lunch, 10 calories or less. (A 5 calorie dill pickle, 10 calorie 1/2 cup miso soup, etc.)
Dinner, 300 calories or less. (1/2 cup rice with soy sauce and 1/2 cup egg drop soup, 2 slices of lunch meat with 1/2 potato and 0 calorie butter substitute, etc.)
510 calories total.

WEEK 3
Sunday 22nd - Saturday 28th

Breakfast, 200 calories or less. (Lite Blueberry Oatmeal with 1/2 cup orange juice, 1/3 cup special K with 1/3 cup skim milk, etc.)
NO LUNCH, only lots of water.
Dinner, 200 calories or less. (1 cup egg drop soup with cucumbers, 2 slices of lunch meat with 5 wheat thins, etc.)
Snack, 10 calories or less, ONLY IF NEEDED.

400 calories total.

WEEK 4
Sunday 29th - Saturday 5th

Breakfast, 200 calories or less. (Lite Blueberry Oatmeal with 1/2 cup orange juice, 1/3 cup special K with 1/3 cup skim milk, etc.)
NO LUNCH, only lots of water.
Dinner, 100 calories or less. (2/3 cup egg drop soup with crackers, 1 slice of lunch meat with 1/2 cup Lite Chicken Noodle Soup, etc.)

300 calories total.

I try to keep my intake insanely low so that I'll have a negative calorie count at the end of every day even without exercising. In other words, I want to burn more calories just by doing my daily tasks than I've eaten. I think I do enough to burn around 1,000 - 1,200 calories a day. So jumping down to 300 would be pretty decent. If I happen to go over the amount of calories I had planned, I'll simply subtract that amount from the following day. For example, if I have 700 calories when I was supposed to have 500... I'll have 300 the next day since 700 - 500 = 200, and 500 - 200 = 300.

I also plan to fast from 9:00pm on the 26th until around that time on the 28th. I anticipate eating around 1,000 calories on Thanksgiving so I need to make up for it afterward. I don't want to fast BEFORE hand because that will just slow down my metabolism. I want to be ready to start digesting that meal when it hits, then I can fast afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment