Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Miss Universe

I was watching King of the Hill on Adult Swim and the episode was about a beauty pageant. I don't know anything about beauty contests as they were never something to catch my attention, but this episode did make me curious enough to search for some images of pageant winners. Guess what I found? Would you call any of these girls "fat?" How about "big boned?" Does "chubby" cross your mind? I didn't think so.



















There was a great quote in the show as well. It went something like.

Contestant: You and I can shake things up a bit!
Judge: What do you mean?
Contestant: Well, you know, the same type of woman always seems to win - bleach blond, skinny.
Judge: You mean like me?
Contestant: I wasn't saying that. I just think it'd be nice to see a woman win because of her brain size instead of her bra size. An honest woman.
Judge: You mean like you.
Contestant: I didn't say it, you did! I'm glad we're thinking the same thing.
Judge: I think that a person like you should not have come here if you weren't prepared to be judged by people like me.

"The preacher is telling the truth and it hurts." ]: Hope you enjoyed the thinspiration!



No comments:

Post a Comment